Saturday, September 20, 2008

Baby #2 Ultrasound!

Hello All! So, I had an ultrasound the other day. They do a test now called an "ultra screen" to test the baby for downs syndrome. really, all it consists of is measurements of the baby's neck, and other things. kinda weird. they also took some small blood samples, which i haven't heard the results from that yet. But they said that so far, the baby looks healthy and everything seems good! So, I'm posting the pics they sent me home with! It was so cute, as soon as the ultrasound started, the baby was bouncing all over the place, jumping, waving its arms in the air, and sucking its thumb! It was too cute. I will be heading into my second trimester this next week, which means soon enough i will start to feel the baby kicking and stuff! I will also find out the sex of the baby in about 5-6 weeks! again...*cross your fingers for a boy!*

No comments: