Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Busy Busy Busy!!!

Okay, so i am new to the whole BLOG thing, so dont laugh at me for sounding lame!!

So, our little family has been very busy in the last few years! Last year in May, David graduated from Yavapai College with an Associates degree of Business, ready to move on to something bigger! So, we then moved to Tucson in November, and have been doing pretty well down here. I mean, it could always be better, but I'm not complaining just yet! This year in April, David was also baptized!! YAY! So we plan on going to the temple next spring! We moved down here because David was accepted to the University of Arizona. Although because of money and federal aid deadlines (grumbles slightly...) he hasnt started attending there just yet! But he is taking a class at the community college, because its just a heck of a lot cheaper. He will definitely start classes at the U of A starting in the spring semester, so he can get his next degree going! He's decided he wants to get his CPA in Accounting, so its going to take a little while, but will be well worth it in the end. He also works full time so that I can be a stay at home mom!


Our daughter Cadence just turned TWO this last month, which i still can't believe! We also found out in July that I am PREGNANT AGAIN!! My due date is March 27, but I have to have a scheduled c-section this time, so we will be recieving our new bundle of joy on or around March 20. Which i think is pretty sweet... I'll be gettin that baby out a week early, compared to a lot of pregnant women that exceed their due dates.. suckers!! Just kidding!! This pregnancy has been quite a bit harder on me than the last one. I have severe nausea all the time, I've also developed bad fidgets and restlessness ALL NIGHT! It makes it near impossible to sleep! But I have actually maintained my weight for the first 12 weeks, because of all the constant vomiting! So, everything has its subtle silver lining I suppose! I will be sure to keep everyone updated on my pregnancy as it goes along!



For Cadence's second birthday, we gave her a big girl bedroom! We had a spare room, so without her knowing it, we painted that room, and put a cute toddler bed in there, along with a vanity table (which i made myself...) and then we surprised her with it on her birthday. She loved it SO much, she didnt leave the room all evening! She spends alot of her time in there now, playing dress up and of course the constant emptying of the dresser... But shes out of my hair, so I dont mind it! She's been doing pretty well in her new bed. She goes to bed better when David is home to tuck her in, such a daddy's girl.


Other than all that, she is really growing up. She says all sorts of words and small phrases. She's almost potty trained... she goes through phases of liking it and then not wanting anything to do with it, but she's almost there! She likes to break out into song alot, usually about our dog or about David. And she loves dancing! We'll be at the grocery store and some random old 90's song will come on and she just starts moving and shaking and gets into it! She's got quite the personality, and she's usually good entertainment. But, she's also realized that she's two now, so she thinks she can throw tantrums and hissy fits whenever she wants. But, hopeful she will move past that sometime within the next 16 years!! Haha


So, I guess thats it for now! I will have to put up more pictures of our family here shortly, once i can wrangle up some good ones!!

2 comments:

Kourtney Rachelle said...

I definately think you should have your baby on the 21st!! It's pretty much the best day of the whole year!!

Melody said...

Very cute blog! I like Cadence's big kid room! Loves! Melody